Install Jexus Manager on Windows¶
By Lex Li
This page shows you how to install Jexus Manager on Windows.
In this article:
Jexus Manager requires a machine that meets the following requirements,
- .NET Framework 4.6 or above is installed.
- Windows 7 and above as client OS.
- Windows Server 2008 and above as server OS.
- Download the MSI installer
JexusManager_x86.msifrom the latest release on GitHub .
- Install from the MSI installer.
- Launch Jexus Manager from Start menu.
If some conditions do not meet, the MSI installer will display an error message and indicate how to resolve them.
In certain cases, you might not be able to execute the MSI installer on some machines (such as without administrator permissions). Then,
- Install Jexus Manager from the MSI installer on a spare machine.
- Copy all files in the installation folder to the target machine.
- Double click
JexusManager.exeto launch Jexus Manager.